Thursday, October 3, 2013

while on vacay.








1.  shooting hoops at grandma and grandpa's- in the same yard where his daddy grew up.  Griffin is 27 months.
2.  the vegas & brother's wedding.  the desert is hot in the summer.
3.  the happy couple.
4.  hot couple, obviously.
5.  sleeping baby on a plane.  miracle.  Avett is 9 months.
6.  fresh picked berries from grandpa's garden.  luscious.
7.  cousins.

we had such a great time out West!  I can't wait to go back again.  I never thought I would miss the dry, desert heat.  But you know what?  I did.  I just needed a tall glass of ice water every ten minutes!  And it was so so great to be around family.  and those mountains- they welcomed us home again with open arms.

love, us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...